Acute Inpatient Rehabilitation
| Print |
Huron Medical Center's Acute Inpatient Rehabilitation unit can help those who have suffered a loss of function or an impairment due to:
- Brain injury
- Spinal cord injury
- Neurological disorders
- Major multiple trauma
- Hip fractures
- Complex orthopedic
- Medical debility
- Other conditions that have resulted in loss of independence and mobility
To find out if you or someone you know can benefit from our program, call our Program Coordinator at (989) 269-8933 ext. 4363.
- Patient must be medically stable
- Patient must be able to tolerate 3 hours of therapy a day
- Requrie 24 hour rehabilitation nursing
- Require at least 2 of the following: Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy or Speech Therapy
- Paitent must have experienced a functional decline
- Patine tmust have potential for improvement
- Patient must be cooperative and motivated
The Medical Director reviews all potential admissions to determine if a patient qualifies for admission to the program. This information will be communicated to you either from a member of the rehabilitation program staff or by the case manager/social worker who is coordinating your care.
Begin your road to recovery. Contact us today at (989) 269-8933 ext. 4363.